M-bet is Tanzania premier online and mobile sport betting platform. Founded in 2013. M-bet Sport booker offers competitive odds and exciting promotions throughout the sporting calendar. M-bet is licensed and regulated through the Gaming Commission of Tanzania http://www.gbt.go.tz/ and is a supporter of responsible gambling.
The operator is well renowned for it user-friendly interface, easy registration process, excellent customer support and a variety of simple bet types. A complete list of all sports can be found down the left hand side of the main page while live betting is allocated at the center of the website NB. No virtual games and the website only available in Swahili and English language
Customers can bet anywhere, anytime using their phone, tablet, PC or via SMS.
I don’t see any
Deposit and Withdrawal methods
M bet mostly uses local mobile operators
- Tigo money
- airtell money
- Vodacom money
- Mobile Money and e-wallet
- Currently we only accept deposits from Tigo, Vodacom, airtell and Airtel and from e-wallet
- By SMS servise provided by all these 4 sportpesa partiners u can deposit money in your account or pay directly your bets through SMS service
- Withdraw money from your M-bet account is as easy as depositing, go to your account and send your self money to your mobile bank, Vodacom,tigo money, airtell money or e-wallet
- Getting your money out is as simple as putting y
Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached via :
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and Cons
- Provides a safe and secure online soccer betting platform with the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your transactions are protected using the finest digital encryption technology
- Created a simple user-interface within the betting environment to ensure that our customer’s get the most enjoyable experience
- Provides a selection of game types from the most popular leagues and competitions in the world in an easy-to-understand betting format
- Offers the highest service quality from a dedicated Support team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a wee
They don’t offer live streaming
- They offer a little bonus options
- few methods of depositing and withdrawing from account
- few options on sports to bet
How to Register?
- Navigate https://m-bet.co.tz/site/registration/Tap or click Sign Up
- Fill in the form with your personal details
Note: when asked for your mobile number please use the one linked to your Mobile Money wallet
- How to Deposit?
- Deposit using Tigo
- Deposit using Airtel
- Deposit using Vodacom money
How to Withdraw ?
- Navigate to My Account on sportpesa ’ home page when you’re logged in
- Select the Withdraw option
- Select your Mobile Money provider (vodacom Money, Tigo, and Airtel)
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and tap or click Request withdraw
- Withdrawals are processed instantly
How to Bet?
Players can bet using a PC or a mobile device:
- Navigate to m-bet home page for the latest upcoming fixtures
- Click on More bet types/leagues to choose your market and league
- Add your selections to the Bet slip by tapping or clicking on them
- Once you are done with your selections, confirm your bet on the Bet slip